Seriously hot lesbian erotica from the top writers in the field – Olivia London, Lynn Lake, Catherine Lundoff, Eva Hore, Kannan Feng and Lucy Felthouse to name just a few. There are no fewer than 42 superbly-written stories in this bumper collection.
• Chloe wasn’t the least bit worried about her job performance evaluation – sure, she was the bottom performer in terms of sales, but as she put it, ‘What a spankingly fine bottom it is!’
• Wanting to get away from sexual temptation Natalie takes a job teaching exercise in a health hydro but fellow instructor Jade introduces her to some delicious extra-curricular activity . . .
• While Little Lucy was licking her out in their shared cell, one of the top dogs was planning her fight with the Dragon Lady, but losing would mean a total humiliation in front of all the prison’s bottom feeders.
• Tanya’s a shy girl, but her girlfriend knows exactly what shy girls need and she’s willing to use some very unfair tactics to get her way.
• Emma was no stranger to BDSM, but being kidnapped by an unknown number of strangers was too much.
• Rose is the perfect desperate housewife – rich, pampered and bored! She’s given a thrill when a young sales assistant does more than measure her inner thigh – she spreads them wide.
• Amanda is a prim and proper librarian who fills her days stacking books and her evenings playing with herself under her desk.
• Little Kaylee seeks an older woman’s advice about her recent love troubles, but the sensitive talk session soon becomes a show and tell.
- BEWARE GREEKS BARING GIFTS by Vav Garnek STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE by Olivia London
- MEN! by Dominique James
- INSTRUCTION by Courtney James
- GOING SOLO by Alex Severn
- COMING IN THREES by R. Mary Esade
- ELEVATOR ECSTASY by Julia Jones
- POMEGRANATES by Olivia London
- MISS LAWRENCE by Alex Severn
- THE FULL GYM EXPERIENCE by Lynn Lake
- THE INNER CIRCLE by Lucy Felthouse
- DRAGON by Lucinda Coombes
- BOTTOM PERFORMER by Lynn Lake
- LADIES WHO LUNCH by Catherine Lundoff
- THE LEGACY OF LEGWARMERS by R. Mary Esade
- SWEET DISCIPLINE by Jay Lawrence
- ROLE-PLAY REVERSAL by Chris Westlake
- HOLY MATRIMONY by Chloe Ramsay
- WOMEN’S TOP FANTASIES by Dominique James
- SERVING SARA by Angel Propps
- SHY GIRL by Kannan Feng
- THE CHASE by Chris Westlake
- FIRST NIGHT ON A WATERBED by Giselle Renarde
- HEN DAY by Eva Hore
- KIDNAP LOVER by Dominique James
- SEX SHOP DEAL OF THE DAY by Chris Westlake
- MUSE by Maggie Morton
- READING BETWEEN THE THIGHS by Chris Westlake
- MOTEL HUSTLE by Lynn Lake
- SHUSH by Kannan Feng
- BLACKOUT by Giselle Renarde
- A FIST FULL OF FUN by Dominique James
- ADDICTED TO LUST by Chris Westlake
- HAIR TODAY, COME TOMORROW by Dominique James
- TISHA AND NARINE’S AFTER-HOURS FETISH PARTY by Giselle Renarde
- THE GO-TO GIRL by Courtney James
- FORBIDDEN TOUCHES by Chris Westlake
- PAINT IT RED by Kannan Feng
- CORE PLEASURE by Elizabeth Coldwell
- GAUGE by Sommer Marsden
- LET ME DEMONSTRATE by Lynn Lake
- SEDUCING YOUR PEN FRIEND by Dominique James
Adele peered out of her front window. Yes, there they were again. Donna and Josie, linking arms and chatting away. Just a few short weeks ago, Adele would have been part of that conversation. But now, inexplicably, it seemed she was no longer in the inner circle. The two women had scaled back their invites for afternoon tea, their book club meetings weren’t so frequent and Adele felt as though she was being deliberately excluded. And she had no idea why. There’d been no falling out, no cross words, nothing.
Adele decided she wasn’t going to take it any more. If she was going to be ignored and left out, she at least wanted to know why.
Watching the pair head into Josie’s house across the street without so much as a glance in the direction of her house, Adele drew away from the window.
Hurrying, so as to not lose her nerve, Adele slipped on her sandals, left the house and pulled the front door shut behind her. She walked across the quiet street. It was a cul-de-sac, so there was no thru-traffic; and, it being the middle of the day, most people were at work, including the husbands of herself and the other two women. The lack of other company during the day was what had originally brought the three women together, but now it seemed Adele was surplus to requirements. Blinking back angry tears, Adele stomped across to Josie’s house, ready for a confrontation.
Once she got closer, however, she noticed something amiss. Despite the time of day, the living room blinds were closed. The sun wasn’t even at this side of the house yet, so that wasn’t the reason. Intrigued, Adele crept closer. Lots of wild thoughts began to run through her head. They were obviously up to something they wanted to keep secret. But what? Extra-marital activity? Criminal activity? Or worse?
Determined to get answers, Adele walked right up to the window. The ladies obviously hadn’t been too careful when they’d drawn the blinds. One of the slats had caught on something on the window sill and it wasn’t quite flush to the others, creating a gap. A gap perfect for peering through. Begging to be peered through.
Never one to pass up an opportunity, Adele gingerly peeked through the hole, half expecting one of the girls to be looking back, glaring angrily at the intrusion. She needn’t have worried. There was nobody there. Not right by the window, anyway. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room, Adele could make out shapes moving in the room, over by the sofa.
On the sofa, she realised, as her brain caught up with what her eyes were seeing. There were two people on the couch, and they were…
Barbara Cardy originally trained in art, design and construction, before moving through a variety of careers. To date, she has edited twenty-seven anthologies of various kinds. She lives in Kent with her two boys.